Getting Started with the App
Official links and frequently asked questions
Once you have downloaded the app you have two options to start riding.
- 1.Select "Let's Go" and follow the steps to create an account
- 2.As you finish creating your account you will be prompted to connect to Google Fit/Apple Health or Strava. Select Google Fit/Apple Health (Depending on OS) if you track your rides with any other tracker than Strava. (We will soon have connection management in app so you can utilize both simultaneously if you prefer)
- 3.Make sure to share permissions so that your ride data can be sent to our app
- 4.Once you complete this step you will arrive at the home page of the app and be ready to start riding.
- 5.Simply go for a ride like you normally do with you preferred tracker and check your W3:Ride app after your ride to see your rewards
- 2.Provide your credentials and follow the sign in steps
- 3.Once you have created an account you will be directed to the "Dashboard"
- 4.The W3:Ride dashboard allows you to connect your wallets and sync their contents with our app!
- 5.To connect your wallet, select "Connect Wallet" on the righthand side of the dashboard and select the wallet with which you would like to connect. (Make sure that you have enables dApp connections in your wallets main page)
- 6.Once your wallet is connected your W3:Ride NFTs will automatically be detected and populate in your dashboard and in the app when you sign in.
- 7.Once you have downloaded the app, select "Let's Go" and sign in. Your sign in will be the same as your log in credentials you created for your dashboard!
- 8.Once you have completed this follow the steps starting at 2 from option 1
Thank you for taking a part of our Alpha !
This is the first step to so much more. Once validating our earning formula, the W3:ride team has been working hard behind the scenes to build many more exciting features and enhancements to the app. We're excited to continuingly releasing new features in the coming months!